The Services Provided
Upon your arrival, you will be met by a member of our Safaris Staff and according to your program you will be driven to hotel or the game reserve where your hunt will commence.
We will arrange for you to obtain your visa, before departing for Iran. We could also obtain a temporary fire arm permit for your guns and ammo, prior to your arrival.
We field prepare all trophies as per your instruction, should a hunter wish to have his trophies mounted by our competent local taxidermist, we will deliver the trophies to our taxidermist. Prices are available upon request. Guests should accept that they might not always get all of the species requested within their hunting period. We guarantee that the animals listed on the hunting license exist in great number in those specified areas ,with varying climate and environmental conditions affecting the success of each hunt.
Included in the Daily Rates:
• The services of professional hunters and guides.
• The use of hunting vehicles.
• The services of Spotters trackers, field and camp assistant and cooks.
• Accommodation and full board, during the hunting days.
• Reasonable amounts of local mineral and soft drinks.
Not Included in the Daily Rates:
• Guests pay for all flights, chartered or scheduled, to and from the hunting areas.
• Trophy fees are payable for all animals shot or wounded, as per price list attached to our general conditions.
• All taxidermy, shipping and optional insurance of trophies are at the guests expense.
Our camps range from simple guest houses that exist in our game reserves, with electricity, hot shower, clean comfortable camp beds down to local hotels or rustic brick houses and delicious Iranian cuisine.